Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
asrar_gw

I Need Help for Yound Meyer Lemon ?

Asrar
9 years ago

Hi, I got this 70 cm / 27.5" meyer lemon and i do not know if it is improved or not. Due to Cold temp. it is still inside.
Well here are some questions :) I shall be thankful for replies.
When and how to prune this plant? I want it to be with around 30 to 40 cm height and at the same time I want to make its branches stronger and fruity. I put numbers on each branch so you can help me to prune /cut those branches little bit or completly. There are bunch of branches also on the bottom what to do with them ? I searched a lot on internet but i want experts to see my plant first and advise me :)
There are some fruits on it around 6 baby lemons. I heard little lemon tree should not hold so many lemons in order to keep lemons health good and steady. So, in my lemon tree case which baby lemons should i remove ?
There is one blue arrow also, which represents the burning area of one leaf. I think it was lack of water or lack of nutritions. But i pot up this lemon with more citrus soil a week ago.
Why leaves are small on the lower area and why bigger from mid to top area ?
I have many questions, I hope i will get all answers.There is a lot to ask but may be with new subject :)

Comments (4)