Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A problem with a small lemon tree

Posted by Chichkovitechervenov none (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 23, 13 at 13:08

Hello,

The leaves of my lemon trees turn brown and fall. What to do to protect them? If someone can help, please post me a message! The picture I have posted here was taken a couple of days ago and yet i have no solution to the problem, and the condition of the plants is getting worse. Thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A problem with a small lemon tree

• Posted by citrange South UK, z%3D8a%3F (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 24, 13 at 9:00

More info needed.
Indoor potted plant? By window? Hot sun?
Ever fertilised? What is the growing medium?
Where are you geographically?

o
RE: A problem with a small lemon tree

Hi,

The plants are in pots and I keep them indoors during winter and outside during the summer. I live in Bulgaria, so we have hot summers here. There is plenty of light on the place I keep them, but not too much sun, only in the mornings. At noon and in the afternoon they are in shadow. I use nitrogen fertilizer every week from about couple of months, because the leaves started go yellow. I have used soil available here mixed with some sand and put drainage.
There is one plant that is doing all right for now and I wish to save it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here