Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Citrus juicer?

Posted by serge94501 Sunset 17 Alameda, (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 22:26

What are you using? Is the $199 one that much better than the $25 one??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Citrus juicer?

Actually, the best citrus juicer I've ever used is a little one by Black & Decker. Still like it the best for citrus. I'm all for the KISS method, and this one does it the best for me. It is a little less expensive than $199 - $29 - but does an outstanding job . Has two sized cones for limes to grapefruits.

Patty S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazon - Black & Decker Citrus Juicer

This post was edited by hoosierquilt on Mon, Jun 2, 14 at 12:28

o

Here is the juicer I am using. I like the auto-reversing feature. The one Patty recommended also looks like has that feature. The one I use does get clogged by pulp after several fruit have been run through. This juicer doesn't have its own reservoir so there is the chance of knocking a container over...haven't done it yet but just one time might justify something like Patty uses :>)

Here is a link that might be useful: Cuisinart Juicer

o

I this one, too, John and I hate it. I HAVE knocked over my glass, have accidentally pressed down too hard on the top and have had pulp fly everywhere. It's powerful enough to get the job done, but the design is poor. You will like the B&D juicer MUCH better. I had a lapse in judgement when I went to replace my old B&D juicer. Giving this one away to the darling daughter, and have a new B&D on its way.

Patty S.

o

Ah yes, the pulp spinning action! It IS all too easy to activate on the Cuisinart without the lid on. I have liked my juicer but didn't know there was a better alternative. Thanks Patty, I'll keep your juicer in mind for this coming citrus season.

o

I have not used the B&D nor Cuisinart. But have and continue to have very good success with these two:
Breville 800CPXL
Waring PCJ201 Citrus Juicer

- George

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here