Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kimbrough satsuma from harris

Posted by Tcamp30144 7b (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 13:44

This is the tree I was going to plant in my greenhouse in ground however I put it in the pot. The reason being I want to see how I handled the greenhouse during the winter my first winter as a greenhouseowner. It will definitely go in ground inside the green house next year. But for now it looks happy in the pot took out of nursery pot today.
Trace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kimbrough satsuma from harris

Very nice tree. I think it's wise to keep it in a pot for your first year, but good choice on cultivar for your area and growing in ground in a greenhouse.

Patty S.

o

Thank u hopefully it will do well it has a good start.
Trace

o

Trace, another nice looking tree. Good luck. Can't wait to see the greenhouse pics this winter. Best,kev

o

Thanks kev122 and all I will definitely post pics of greenhouse. About to start back on green house with stone floor soon.
Trace

o

Excellent choice Trace. That would be my first choice if i had a lot larger than 50 feet by 100 feet with a 20 X 50 house on it. Best of luck with your tree. You don't need to green house it though if you have a quick tent setup for the once in 10 years extreme cold. Looking forward to seeing it in the future

Steve

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here