Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rhizzo and Jane, where are you? We need you...

Posted by meyermike_1micha 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 16, 10 at 20:43

Rhizzo and Jane, where are you?

Hope you are all ok. Anyone else besides these two wonderful people whom are very knowledgable about pest's and disease, please help out here..

I hope you are ok..

Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rhizzo and Jane, where are you? We need you...

Rhizzo,

I fully understand where you have been, and I wish you so much goodness. I hope everything get's much better for you as soon as possible. You are missed and many times this forums is missing a knowledgable person as you about pests. You are too humble to accept the fact that the only one that seems to know pest as well around here is you, along with use of bad chemicals..
Mike..:-)

Jane, take care.Hope your well..Thanks for past help.

Mike

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here