Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fishman49

Flying Dragon Seeds

fishman49
14 years ago

Anyone who is currently looking for small quantities of Flying Dragon seed can contact me. Anyone within driving distance of the Mobile, AL area can come dig up their own 10 year old tree.

Comments (5)

• fishman49
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The 2009 crop is not ripe yet. I will save the emails of everyone who contacts me and get back in touch when they ripen.

• fishman49
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The 2009 seed crop is now ready. The test seeds I planted are sprouting. If you don't have something to trade [see my trading page], I'm selling them for $2 a dozen plus first class postage.

• BroDo
    12 years ago

What is the best way to preserve Flying Dragon seeds for a 6 month period? Can I dry them and refrigerate for 6 months with good viability?

• mrtexas
    12 years ago

"What is the best way to preserve Flying Dragon seeds for a 6 month period? Can I dry them and refrigerate for 6 months with good viability?"

Dry overnight, put in ziplock bag, add any powdered fungicide to prevent mold, and put in refrigerator.

Here is a link that might be useful: mrtexas

• 4950cycle
    10 years ago

I have heard Flying Dragon to be very cold tolerant. Is this true ? Since it gets down to about 17 degrees here for very short periods. Thanks