Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
incunable1453

5-1-1 Mix in San Francisco

incunable1453
9 years ago

Dear All,

I hope you're doing well. One month ago today I moved from Cambridge, Massachusetts to San Francisco, California. Because I was so sad to leave the beloved Lovely Lemon, my Improved Dwarf Meyer Lemon, behind (she moved in with wonderful friends who humor me by sending pictures and calling her by name), I immediately got out here and bought three citrus trees and an olive tree for my huge deck. And then I realized that I live in Berkeley Hills with no car and don't have any 5-1-1 mix. I certainly did not think this through before getting started.

Does anyone in the area happen to have some extra they could sell me? Or have any suggestions on where I could find some? I would be happy to pay for it, and of course for shipping, if that was necessary. Right now they're thriving and they look stunning with tiny fruit and new growth everywhere, but, as we all know, that won't last long without the proper media. I'd like to keep them healthy instead of trying to nurse them back to health in a few months when their current soil starts to break down and I suddenly have sick trees.

Thanks so much for your time and have a lovely evening.

Cheers,

Rebecca

Comment (1)