Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amanda_is

Kumquat tree leaf problems

amanda_is
10 years ago

My Kumquat tree's leaves are all getting quite yellow. They've always been a lighter green, but recently it has gotten to the point where they are all yellowing and a couple have turned light brown and fell off. I also have a few tangerine trees and those all have dark green leaves and look fine other than I've been fighting spider mites on them, but they are separated from my Kumquat tree. My Kumquat tree is in a plant window so it gets a great deal of sun. It is also in gritty mix so I am wondering if it is not getting enough nutrients. I fertilize every time I water, but I just dump it on and I'm wondering if I should be soaking it in a big bucket or something instead? Also on 2 of the leaves there is an interesting looking brown spot and I am not sure what that is from. It has quite a few flower buds on it, so that is exciting, but I don't want it to keep going down hill leaf wise. I tried attaching all 3 of my pictures, but I think only one will work so I can post more afterwards. If you have any suggestions for me please let me know. :)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living