Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
is this lemon tree ready for grafting ?

Posted by khourshed none (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 13, 12 at 14:59

i am planing to graft this lemon tree. It is grown from seed.

is this size is applicable?

Untitled

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: is this lemon tree ready for grafting ?

It is difficult to estimate the size of the lemon tree in the photo, but the trunk appears thicker than the extension cord. I think it's at least ready for cleft grafting.

John

o

John, do your recommend a site to learn more about cleft grafting.This is my first time to do it so I am little nervous about it

o

I don't have any particularly favorite websites for cleft grafting citrus, but if you do a google search for 'cleft graft citrus' you will find some good tutorials, and also some instructional videos on YouTube.

It would be best if you have several rootstocks when learning, so you're likely to have some successes.

John

John

o

i am adding extra photos I am still not happy about the quality

Untitled

Untitled

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here