Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone received an email?

Posted by hopefulauthor z5IL (hopefulauthor@sbcglobal.net) on
Sun, Sep 2, 12 at 17:06

Has anyone received a letter from grow quest growers?

I got one today, saying they were taking litigation action aganst me and other entitie/s on the same page.

It also stated if I do not remove my feedback/content, which the owner said, was beyond freedom of speech, lol, I'd have to appear in court in CA.

Toni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone received an email?

Haha he's trying that again. Oh dear. Clearly this man spends too much time defending his non-existing business. If he spent this much energy on building a reputable business I might actually want to buy from him! Lol

Kristopher

o

He sent 'warning' emails before? lol.

I agree. If he had less, well, a LOT less negative feedback I'd have ordered from him too.

o

what a bunch of bull...

o

Houston, I thought so, too, but wondered if he emailed anyone else.

I only hope people who want to buy citrus checks Garden Watchdog before ordering. Toni

o

Toni, if you're concerned, you can always have your attorney send a cease & desist letter to him, to stop this person's threats. Sorry to hear that. I would not put much stock in these threats. He would have to have a lot of dinero to be able to follow through, and file suits against all the people who have entered negative feedback comments on Garden Watchdog about his company. As long as you have proof to back up your comments, I wouldn't give this another thought. You always have the right to counter-sue to recover your loss, btw. This person would have been told this by his attorneys, that he risks a counter-suit right then and there if he takes someone to court and the court finds in favor of the defendant. Not sure if would want to risk that. I'm not an attorney, but checking with an attorney could certainly give you a bit of piece of mind.

Patty S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here