Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_flutterby

Please advise about possible citrus problems

organic_flutterby
10 years ago

I have a potted meyer lemon in its first year. About 10 days ago I removed the potting mix it was in and transplanted it to a little bit bigger pot with a gritty mix. I kept it in filtered sun until 2 days ago when I started putting it back in the sun for a couple hours each day. I watered, but no fertilizer until 2 days ago when I gave it foliage pro. This tree has responded pretty good to the transplant, I think.

Today I see some leaves starting to turn yellow. This leaf is close to the bottom of the tree and it is a medium size leaf. The other yellow leaves are small ones located closer to the top.
{{gwi:627595}}

I also noticed some discoloration on the underside of this small walnut size fruit.
{{gwi:627604}}

I also transplanted my key lime the same day using the same procedures. It showed some wilting for the first several days. I gave it seaweed. No other problems. I am now noticing some misshapen leaves.
{{gwi:627606}}

Are these things something I should worry about and what can I do about them?

I will need to move these trees inside within a few weeks. I'm trying to transition them to some shade before they go in. I don't know how to handle that since they have just been in filtered sun for the last 10 days.

Thank you for your help!!

Comments (3)