Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Satsuma tree leaf curls

Posted by wastingyouth China (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 15, 09 at 3:08

I have a 5 year old, potted satsuma tree that was perfectly healthy and thriving. However i went on holiday for 9 days and left the tree with no care. When i returned the leaves are all dry and curled up. I have been watering it just like before but still the leaves remain dry and curled. The leaves are still green. What can i do to make it healthy again. I want to pick the leaves off, should i?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Satsuma tree leaf curls

I wouldn't pick the leaves off. Don't see how that can help now that you are watering again. Sounds like it got way too dry while you were away. I suspect you knew that would happen. If not, you do now. You just need to wait until it can regrow some new roots. If the limbs die back, prune off the dead after it starts to grow.

The Fruitnut

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here