Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
punky1991

still waiting on my tree to get here i hate waiting

punky1991
9 years ago

It's been over 2 weeks and still waiting on my order. I hate waiting.

Comments (21)

• serge94501
    9 years ago

Nobody likes waiting. Did you order from a reputable supplier?

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

I know how you feel..Been there done that countless of times! I hope you get it soon.

• johnmerr
    9 years ago

Be glad you live in the USA; when I brought my first Meyers into Guatemala, it took me 2 years to get in 500 trees. The problems started with the Minister of Agriculture in Guatemala will not issue an import license for live plants without a USDA phytosanitation inspection..... and the USDA will not do a phytosanitation inspection without an import license; after that it got worse! So I guess 2 weeks is not so bad. Good luck.

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

They are starting b to make me mad I emailed them before I even ordered to make sure they had it in stock and could still ship them.

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

Hey, like Serg said, where did you order them from?

Sometimes it's good to let others know so they can either feel your pain or support you.

Mike

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

4 seasons nursery I know.

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Arg still waiting

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

Have you called them? have they given you a time for arrival?

MIke

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

no they cant give me a time for arrival and yes i emailed them first they told me it was still in proccessing which usually takes 1 to 2 weeks when i told them it had been over 2 weeks they messaged me back saying there waiting on plants from there grower. its driving me crazy lol i want it before it gets to cold

• johnmerr
    9 years ago

So, they lied when they sold it to you as "in stock". To me that is a big negative with any seller of anything; and perhaps a reason not to order from them again.

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Just messaged them if I don't get it soon I found somewhere else that's just a little more expensive but could get it to me at the most 4 days after I buy it

• evdesert 9B Indio, CA
    9 years ago

If you're going to buy another tree at least buy something that will be worth your money. Try https://www.fourwindsgrowers.com they have some really nice trees especially when you buy a 2-3 year. Just my 2 cents.
    Evan

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

But I wanted the 3n1 citrus tree which I paid 20dollars for I couldn't find it anywhere else till today think I may go with this other place next time they are fairly cheap fast shipping and got a 100 percent reviews.

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Now I'm mad they emailed me saying I needed to give them time for processing and shipping and basically I'm sending to many emails. I think 3 weeks is plenty of time for processing and shipping

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Better get it this week

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

i got an email it has been shipped

• cory (Zone 7a, NJ)
    9 years ago

That's great! The wait is always hard.

Cory

• garret_87
    9 years ago

Years ago I ordered a lime tree from the same company. It takes them forever to ship out. I received the tree after about a month of waiting. Calling and giving bad reviews didnt help. When the tree arrived it was exactly what i expected for the price: a small rooted cutting. It was a great tree to practice citrus culture on because it was so inexpensive...I eventually killed it and learned from the growing experience. My current citrus are from Four Winds.

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I also have there orange and lemon tree.

• cory (Zone 7a, NJ)
    9 years ago

They are probably just a small family business and just can't do things faster. Maybe they were making sure it was actually rooted or the grafts were strong enough. Anyway, enjoy your 3 in one tree now that you finally have it. It will be worth the wait when you get it to produce flowers and fruit in a few years. It will be interesting to see how the different branches grow. I wish you the best growing it.

Cory

• punky1991
    Original Author
    9 years ago

my 3n1 citrus tree just came in today i will post pics when i get off work