Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meixue_gw

Citrus leaf mangled with bubble like appearance

meixue
9 years ago

Hi all, I am going to try to post a picture here of my citrus leaves that are having a problem. The tree is over 10 years old and I had been having a terrible problem the last 2 years with the leaves becoming mishapened and with a bubbly like growing habit. Its not due to leaf miners because there are no trails running through the leaves. I do not know what the issue is but this year I cut the tree back hard and started medicating with Bayer insect and disease control.

I would have liked to cure organically but the tree looked too far into the disease so I will try the bayer first and then see if I can manage the issue organically. However I cannot find anywhere on the internet where it shows pictures of my particular leaf problem so I can't narrow down what the culprit is? Fungal, genetic problem, or pest problem.

If someone can look at my pictures and let me know if they have seen this before and what it is so I can appropriately manage the issue I would very much appreciate it.

Issue:
- some leaves/newer leaves are coming out with a reddish tinge.

- Leaves eventually become bumpy and distorted, like one side of the leaf is missing.

- Very few fruits on tree if any each year.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions