o
logees really happy

Posted by Tcamp30144 7b (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 12, 13 at 23:52

Wow small healthy plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: logees really happy

Just wait. I bought a Meyer Lemon in December that was that size. Now it's easily three times larger and has a beautiful lemon just starting to turn yellow.
What did you get?

o

Sweet lemon and Valencia orange.

o

I thought you meant that Logee's was really happy you bought from them since the pest issue here on mailed plants..lol

Seriously though...Make sure you examined them closely under the leaves before you put them among your other plants and wash them, treat them for bugs if you can..

Can you isolate them for a couple of weeks while you do?

Good luck with them...I too have many from them still alive and doing very well....They are pretty..

Mike

o

No lmao I looked at them well and apart them lol thanks for heads up.

o

I've wanted a Sweet Lemon for a while now. I'll have to pick one up. Very unfortunate about the insect problem. I've been to their greenhouses three times and never had an issue, but good to know. I'll be careful next time I go. Regardless, I'm very excited for you.

o

I can't get no more trees have 25 lol sweet lemon was 10.95 its the smaller one.

o

Thanks Mike I'm starting to build boxes and all for winter now any suggestions for wintering outside in 7b. I live in California for years np there but in north GA gets a little Colder. Moved back for family.

o

I also just placed an order with loges and im very pleased as well..........the green pot is a palestine sweet lime and the brown pot is a tahiti orange.

o

Yours look nice to so far mine are good

o

Yours look nice to so far mine are good

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here