Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soozifroozi

Nagami kumquat and dwarf meyer lemon help

soozifroozi
10 years ago

Hi, everyone, please help me as to what I should do next trying to keep my plants healthy. I bought 2 Meyer lemons and the kumquat in Oct., I think, and immediately did some root pruning and potted them up in larger pots with Al's famous gritty mix. After some time, I noticed the leaves curling and pale and generally unhealthy looking. I pulled the kumquat out and put it in a pail with Foliage Pro 9-6-3. Since then it has perked up and looks very nice. It has been in this solution for about a month now. The Meyer looked very poorly too, so about 10 days ago, I also put it in the solution and it is looking better. My question is, how long can I keep them this way? The kumquat has dropped 3 leaves. Should I repot them again or what? Thank you for any help. This was a last resort effort and so far, it has helped. The other Meyer, which I bought for $5.00, and the leaves of which were very yellow, lost all it's leaves, and now I have tons of blossoms on the bare branches!! I have never seen that before. Thank you again, and a very Merry Christmas to all.

Soussan.

Comments (3)