Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to buy a Lemon or Lime?

Posted by donaldb (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 12, 10 at 11:24

Hello everybody. I would like to know where in Massachusetts I could purchase either a lime and or lemon tree? It's not necessary I get it now. My wife decided it would be a good idea to have one or the other or both.
I posted this on the container gardening forum also.
Thank You.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to buy a Lemon or Lime?

Online? :-)

o

Four Winds Growers is a great company, if you want to have something shipped across country.

Josh

o

Don..Hello

If you are willing to drive to my house or meet me somewhere, I will give you one since I have extra..I have one that is about 2 feet tall....
Or you could call Mahoney's in Winchester since they always have left overs from summer...781-729-5900

Otherwise, Four Winds as Josh say's is the way to go for guaranteed healthy beautiful trees that you want shipped..

Mike

o

That's nice of that Meyer Mike. Not many people would do that!

o

i have bought all of mine from four winds, and i know people who bought from 4winds, and at risk of sounding like advertising, they are great, cheap and reliable...i dont want to get in trouble, so i wont say more. (((four winds is GREAT!)))

o

4 winds is very good, I think for little bit more money they'll add a heat pack to your shipment.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here