Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
arkberry

Rooted cuttings appear to be nicely progressing

arkberry
11 years ago

This fall I trimmed my Meyer and took two cuttings and place them in a propogating mixture. They are over tree months old a look pretty good. They are not getting any taller, but they still have all there leaves. I think in January I am going to start then on a foliage pro routine. When has anyone started giving their rooted cuttings FP?

Tonight is our first string of nights below freezing and I moved the last of my pots into the unheated garage. It was a good sized Owari. It grew great this year, roots were out of the drainage whole! I am going to trim some of the canopy to compensate for some of the roots I broke when I move the pot (it was in the flower bed and did not have a saucer). Since satsuma cuttings are suppose to be hard to root, I am going to try and document weekly all steeps I am taking and see if I can make one root.

Next week I am going to take the main Meyer from the garage and bring it inside for winter. It is really not a lot of fun having it in garage all writer especially since it has become a heavy flowerer.

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath