Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: have josephine & others to trade/bareroot divisions

Posted by jeaninpgh z6 PA (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 30, 05 at 22:17

I have several clematis to trade ,I have josephine bareroot divisions,will goodwin ,sunset ,& carnaby,i may also get some henri-i can only do large box trades so check out my lists-if you want something not on my lists ask as i have new plants weekly lately-I love the GW -and dont have time to write lists lately-Im especially looking for hummingbird plants-penstemons,foxgloves,delpheniums,salvias staychs(Scarlet hedgenettle) but also need lilies bulbs etc-will consider all trades as long as we can fill a box-I only do a few a month so I try to do as large a box as possible to save shipping

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: have josephine & others to trade/bareroot divisions

Hey, I have lilies! LOL Would love to get into some clematis. I see people around my neck of the woods with them. I am in desperate need of some climbers. I have many many lily bulbs. Pplease contact me. Or check my trdae page, I have many things your looking for.Joey

o

I would love some of your clematis, or even some dahlias from your list. Please check my list- I have loads of grape hyacinth bulbs and hen and chicks, also a zagreb coreopsis plant I could trade, possibly some iris. I may have some penstemon seeds to trade as well. http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/Garden_Fever_Girl

o

I have med. yellow canna, white iris, pink lily, yellow daylilies and glads. I also have magnus coneflower and gloriosa daisy and coreopsis (tickseed)and hibiscus moscheutos (a pink and a white). I have three climbing roses: peace, red, and yellow. I have pink verbena, and creeping pinks and phlox. I have not tried to separate the red penstemon yet but may try when it cools down. It has been very hot and dry for September and I have not tried to divide perennials yet. I have a 4 clematis: basic purple, red, white w faint mauve stripe (JPII) and one I just got off Lowes bargain rack & can't recall the name, but it's pink. I would love some others...I don't remember what you have but Sweet Autumn would be nice if you have it. I am hoping to come up with the blue one named Blue bird or Blue something like that. Sorry must be having an "old timers" moment!

o

I have delphenuims (very beautiful pink), and lilies to trade for clematis and sweet autumn. I also have a list here check if you would like others for trade. Thanks :):)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here