Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jeanne from Conroe, Tx

Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 15, 13 at 1:16

Jeanne from Conroe, Tx used to post here. She had some gorgeous clematis photos that she would post. I was searching for them recently but couldnt find a link that would open. Does anyone know if she still posts here? She gave very helpful advice and her clematis were just fabulous - would love to view her photos again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jeanne from Conroe, Tx

I haven't seen in any postings from Jeanne for quite some time. You might try searching for her on FaceBook as many of the GW posters have gone to FB. Sad to see that her photos have disappeared from the original postings. That happens when one removes photos on their photosharing site or closes that account.

I also miss her photos and comments on her clematis garden's progress.

o
RE: Jeanne from Conroe, Tx

• Posted by sandyl Zone 6B -7 (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 21, 13 at 16:39

This makes me very concerned. I'v been a member of the Clematis Forum since 2007 or maybe before and Jeanne was here then. Sure hope she checks in and all is well. Always recieved good advice from Jeanne and enjoyed all the pictures she posted of her beautiful clematis.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here