Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harlow Carr - where can i buy this?

Posted by irish_rose_grower z7 LI NY (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 14, 12 at 22:21

I see Brushwood has it listed, but none in stock. Anyone know where i can but this one?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harlow Carr - where can i buy this?

Joy Creek also says sold out. Good luck.
Gary

o

You could always ask Debbie at Silver Star Vinery as she sometimes has varieties not listed on her website. I have acquired several that I had wanted this way. Also, Hummingbird Farms has not put out their 2012 list of clematis yet.

o

Garystpaul - thanks for the info.
plantloverkat - i contacted Debbie at Silver Star and asked her if she had this. I'm planning on ordering a few from her anyway. I never heard of Hummingbird farms, i will look them up. thanks.

o

I asked Debbie about Harlow Carr last year and she didn't have it.

I think that Hummingbird has this year's list up, but it isn't available for orders yet.

If you find it somewhere, I'd love to have you post it here since I have been looking for it for a year. I actually went through all the suppliers listed in a post here on GW last year and didn't find it. (Joy Creek sold out the two they had before I got my order in.)

I would suggest that you put yourself on the waiting list at Brushwood (ask to be informed when it is back in stock) since I am hoping that if they get enough requests they may decide that it's worth it to get it back in stock.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hummingbird Farm Clematis

o

HI, if i happen to find it anywhere I will let you know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here