Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest Newsletter from Dan at Brushwood

Posted by plantloverkat 9a north Houston (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 26, 12 at 10:17

Dan at Brushwood has just made some additions to his available stock on his website. He has added 9 new clematis, a jasmine, a couple of roses and a couple of passion vines. Also, according to this newsletter, Atlanta area gardeners will now be able to buy his plants locally - "we've worked out an arrangement for GardenHood to be our exclusive garden center retail source!"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Link to newsletter

Here is the link to the newsletter

Here is a link that might be useful: additions to Brushwood's online catalog

o
RE: Latest Newsletter from Dan at Brushwood

Thanks for the heads-up!

o

Here's a podcast with Dan from Horticulture magazine. Partway through the podcast is an advert for Brushwood saying that you can get 15% off your next order if you enter the word "climber" in the coupon box upon checkout. Thought you all might want to know that.

Here is a link that might be useful: Podcast

o
RE: Latest Newsletter from Dan at Brushwood - discount code

Whoops. I just listened again to the podcast. Use the word "climbers" with an s to get the discount.

Steve

o

I just got an email via Horticultural which Brushwoods is a partner and it said the code was "climbing". I guess they used different codes for different advertisements? Still only 15% off which when you look at the big picture,really isn't that big of a discount. But I understand they are a favorite among many on this forum. Haven't tried them yet.

o

Well, actually using those two codes would work fine but it would mess up the numbers reported for the various releases of the code word. I have this on good authority. I also have it on good authority that they would like anyone reading this to use the code: vinesweb to get the same discount mentioned above.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here