Wanna see some of my Clems

Posted by jeanne_texas Z 8B TX (jeanne007@hughes.net) on
Thu, Apr 8, 10 at 10:07

Click on my link...Jeanne

Here is a link that might be useful: My Clematis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanna see some of my Clems

Jeanne, yes, I would LOVE to see some of your clematis...but I can't seem to access any of your links that are posted. Am I doing something wrong? I keep getting "Access Forbidden".....

Judith

o

Same thing, I can't follow the links... We are not allowed to see that gallery Jeanne...

o

I can't either. Neither the Garden Buddy nor the other ones.

o

Wow..I click on it and it works for me..try right clicking and then click on open in new window

o

Jeanne, it works for you because these sites remember your computer (cookie). Opening it in a new window won't fix this for us...

o

Perhaps one has to be registered on those forums to see pictures posted on those forums?

o

Maybe copy and paste this in your browser?..
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7184011632/m/7351001524

o

Sorry, Jeanne. I can get to the page with your links to the pics, but when I click on those links, a page comes up saying "Forbidden Access." Evidently we woud all have to join up in order to see the pics.

Why don't you sign up (for free) at photobucket.com. The directions for loading up your pics there are easy to follow. Then all you need to do is click on the HTML CODE listed below each pic and come back to this message box and click "paste." You can type above and below the pic.

I'd love to see your clems. Mine are no where near blooming yet.

Kate

o

Ok..let's see if this works..this is my old photo album and will have to get the link to the new one I am doing..if this doesn't work ..then I am going to have to learn all over again how to display pics on this site...Jeanne

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeanne's Gardens

o

Thanks! That link works fine for me.

o

Jeanne, I really enjoyed looking at your clems and roses and yard. Thanks. Tonight when I finish working in the garden I'm coming back and browse through the rest of your garden pics. So cool!

Kate

o

Jeanne, your gardens are beautiful and well manicured. Can I ask you....is H F Young blue or purple?

o

Whew...glad that worked..thanks yall..H.F.Young starts out a bluish lavendar and ages to a bluer look..hope that helps..since you could view that then you can see my new album I just started for pics this year...make sure and check out my Clematis "Crystal Fountain" & Climbing rosa "Teasing Georgia"..gorgeous...Jeanne

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeanne's 2010 Gardening Album

o

Jeanne, your other link 'Jeanne's Gardens' worked great, and what a sight for sore eyes your gardens are! Just beautiful....
However....I'm having the same problem with your 2010 album - you have to log in. I'm sure everyone else here would LOVE to get a peek at that one, too!
Judith

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here