o
Few Pictures From Today May 5-2009

Posted by sandyl TN (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 5, 10 at 19:27

Here are a few pictures I took this afternoon April 5th 2010. Jackamanii
Jackamanii

Sprinkles on the left and Ms. Bateman on the right/ April 5th 2010
Sprinkles on left and Ms. Bateman on right

Sweet Autumn on the left and another Sprinkles on the right / April 5th 2010. Look at Sweet Autumns new sprouts she's putting out after I cut the thick old stems off
Photobucket

Asao / Look at her many buds getting ready to open in a couple days.. geeeeeeeee
Asao May 5-2009

Romana

Romona  May 5-2009

Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Few Pictures From Today May 5-2009

Correction !!!!!!!!!!
The above pictures were taken today April 5th/2010 and NOT May 5th 2009.

o

I love that stump!

o

Good growth on your clematis and soon blossoms on Asao.

I removed some of the mulch from my gardens today and was surprised to see several clematis planted last fall growing through the mulch. If it doesn't rain tonight/tomorrow I will check the others.

o

Are those inverted tomato cages? Nice & high. Where did you get them? I have a post like your brown one. What did you use to make the wire cage around it & how did you do it? Looks useful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here