• bob414
    14 years ago

Gorgeous blooms Jeanne.

• buyorsell888
    14 years ago

Nice!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    14 years ago

Is it my computer or what? No pics showing.

Kate

• sandyl
    14 years ago

Jeanne those are gorgeous as always. Ain't spring time the most beautiful time of the year. My Asao is doing what she does best. This morning she had 6 blooms busting open and about 40 more getting ready to pop. I gotta get me a double and Crystal Fountain looks just gorgeous and I LOVE the White Gillian's Blade. I don't have any white's but Ms. Bateman and I need more white's. Thanks For sharing your beautiful Clem's. Can you recommend a white in the prunning group 3 that I could put with my new Polish Spirit that my mom picked up for me this week at the Lawn and Garden Show in our home town? Diffently needs to be a group 3. Sandy

• bob414
    14 years ago

Huldine is white and Huldine and Polish Spirit are two of the most vigorous clematis in my garden.

• sandyl
    14 years ago

Thanks Bob
    Huldine is very pretty and its a group 3, should work great. I'll see if I can find me one local and if not I might have to just order it to put with my polish spirit. Sandy

• jeanne_texas
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks yall...Sandy..I 100% agree with Bob...Clematis "Huldine"..is the best white pruning group 3..so much that I have 2 of them!!..and the back is as gorgeous as the front...I will post a pic in a week or so..I have "Huldine" companioned with Climbing rosa "Red Eden" and they are BOTH so full of buds is gonna knock my socks off..here is pic of "Huldine"

{{gwi:582680}}

• bonitamariposa
    14 years ago

Beautiful Jeanne. I too have Huldine and can't wait to see it in it's second year. Oh and I really wanted "Omoshiro" but Brushwood is sold out, dang it!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    14 years ago

I guess it was my computer, cuz I can now see all the pics. Jeanne, your clems are beautiful. So glad I got to see them.

Now where could I plant an Asao like Jeanne's---hmmmm.

Kate

• michael_in_chicago
    14 years ago

Always nice to see your clematis the months or so ahead of mine!

• virakech
    13 years ago

Jeanne, we appear to be related. My maiden name is Davison as well. I suppose it's your husband that I'm somehow related to. But - I grow clematis in Ohio, and you in Texas, was it.... lovely, all of them.

Vicki

• jeanne_texas
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Vicki..wouldn't it be wonderful if we were?!?!..GMTA..My husband loves my clematis as much as I do...Jeanne

• janepa
    13 years ago

Jeanne your clematis are beautiful. Where did you get Omoshiro, if you don't mind saying? I checked at Brushwood and it is marked as Sold Out, and I could find no other garden centers offering it on line. I did ask Brushwood to e-mail me once it becomes available. I got Daniel Deronda, Miniseelik, John Paul II, and Inspiration from them last year, and I am anxiously waiting for them to bloom.

It seems I always want the ones that are hard to find.

Here in PA my clematis are getting buds, but none are open. I hope to post some photos soon.
    Thank you. Jane

• jeanne_texas
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jane...I look forward to seeing pics of your Clematis...If you are a past buyer from Dan's at Brushwood..Log into your account and click on "Omoshiro" and request that you be put on the waiting list for when he has more propagated.I did get mine from him and am on the waiting list for more....don't feel bad all of us "seem to always want the hard to find"..I am just mad about the Japanese varieties and faithfully wait year after year to see if they have come to the American market..I can't tell you how many years my heart has been broken to find they haven't...Jeanne

• organic_kitten
    13 years ago

Beautiful1 That is what got me into this to start with.
    kay

• harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania
    13 years ago

Jeanne,

You are the master. Great pictures.

Harry