Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I DID it again!!..Any input on these?

Posted by jeanne_texas Z 8B TX (jeanne007@hughes.net) on
Thu, Jun 3, 10 at 11:51

Well..in my boredom I was perusing the internet and found some clematis on EBAY..some that I don't have..woohoo..a couple are Canadian to add to my neverending collection..anyone wanna comment on these 4 new babies that will be arriving to my home in a few days?..TIA...Jeanne
"Morning Mist"
"Danielle"
"Margaret Hunt"
"Prinsesse Alexandria"
gezzzzz..I still got six potted up waiting for fall for a new home..does it ever end?..I noticed that Linda Beutler didn't divulge the pruning group of "Danielle"..grrrr..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I DID it again!!..Any input on these?

Jeanne,
6+4=10....is that all?? I have 24 pots of clems in waiting on my front porch! Of course, you are way ahead of me in # already planted so I don't feel too guilty. I have not even looked at ebay...yet. Have 76 now, have never ordered a clem, just picked them up here & there, they seem to jump into my shopping cart. :)
Marlene

o

Only four? lol

Did you see this?
http://www.homeofclematis.net/new_var.htm

o

Janet..I know..ain't I such a disappointment..LOL..but it's still early season..the fall rush hasn't started tee hee..I got an email from Dan at Brushwood that he is having a sale on stuff he doesn't wish to worry with moving to the new nursery!! He had some great $6+ price on some clems but none I am presently interested in..thanks for the link..I will share pics of the clems when they arrive and give you my assessment of this certain EBAY seller..she has good marks on EBAY..Jeanne
ps..Marlene the question is really do I really NEED anymore clems..answer unquestionably yes..and with that many you have waiting for fall planting..I must tell you dear one..I think you are where I was 5 years ago..and I must tell you..It progressively gets worse as the days and years go by .......especially in late winter, when you start perusing the net for those NEW varieties offered and again in late summer for those SALES!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here