Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brushwood Nursery sale

Posted by janepa Z5-6 PA (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 10 at 16:30

I just ordered two Asao clematis (half price at $7.95 ea. )and a Piilu not on sale for $14.95.

I have wanted Asao for a long time and I was checking the Brushwood website for another clematis when I found the sale.

Jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brushwood Nursery sale

What size pots do they ship?

o

Thanks, Jane. I'm always so grateful when someone posts about a sale they've found. It's really generous of them to take the time.

o

Santa Rosa Gardens is having a sale right now, no Clematis but they ship really nice grasses, hostas and other perennials. I've ordered from their clearance sale three or four times in the last few years.

o

Ophelia, you are welcome. I have always liked what Brushwood shipped me or I would not have mentioned the sale. I, too, appreciate a heads-up when a sales is offered from a vendor on which I have heard good reports.

I believe what I got before were in quart size pots. They have always shipped really nice clematis. I also got a climbing rose last fall and it is blooming now. It is only around 2' high yet, but the rose is pretty. I will post some photos when my clematis arrive. I did not take the time to see how long the special sale is scheduled.
Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here