Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some pictures

Posted by aliceb_ma6 z6 MA (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 14, 10 at 17:10

Hi,

I've been so happy with my clematis this year I couldn't resist posting a few pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some pictures

Beautiful!!!

Oh... I wish my babies were big like yours. Well... next year.
What is the red one?

o

WOW..you SHOULD be PROUD ..they are all so gorgeous!! Congrats..how old are they?..Jeanne

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 14, 10 at 20:09

Those are lovely! Thanks for sharing them.

o

Beautiful! Can you post the names of the clematis in the first picture and last?

o

Thank you for looking! First and third pictures are Ruutel (the deep red one) and Marmori, second also Marmori, and the fourth is Betty Corning. BC is incredibly vigorous and smells delicious and is in her 3rd year; Marmori and Ruutel both in their 5th year I think, Marmori has been very vigorous from the beginning, Ruutel took several years to get going.

o

Oh, they're beautiful. I've wanted Marmori for years, but can't find one.

o

• Posted by katie Zone 8a NoCA (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 15, 10 at 14:28

Very pretty.

Katie

o
Very NICE!

Ruutel has not been vigorous for me either but I do love the color. I've never found Marmori locally but I have and love Betty Corning.

o

Sounds to me like "Marmori" is something I must have in my collection!!..Thanks for sharing and the info...Jeanne

o

very nice, like your veggie garden also. Joe

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here