Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
clematis in bloom (pic)

Posted by grow_darnit 4 MN (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 4, 11 at 16:24

Just wanted to share some pictures. Enjoy!
Pink Fantasy and V. V. http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/wendtnina/clematis/?action=view&current=DSC_2708.jpg" target="_blank">Pink Fantasy and V.V.

Victor Hugo with William Baffin Rose
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/wendtnina/clematis/?action=view&current=DSC_2726.jpg" target="_blank">Victor Hugo and William Baffin

Ramona
Ramona

My seeedling
This one is from seed
Arctic Queen
Arctic Queen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: clematis in bloom (pic)

Nico combos! And great picture of the ever lovely Ramona.

o

Very nice. I see you have Pink Fantasy which I got this year but the poor thing looks dead. Ramona looks wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I like looking at clems in actual gardens versus just posted pics on nursery websites.

Julia

o

Thanks for sharing your photos of those lovely clematis. Your Artic Queen is doing well. I had one many years ago but it did died and had never really grown well for me. Yours has me thinking of trying it again.

Your seedling has a pretty blossom. Isn't it fun to see them bloom.

o

They are all lovely, but I especially admire your Arctic Queen--a beauty!

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here