Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Help Learning How to Post Photos

Posted by suebot 6CT (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 08 at 19:06

Hi All-

I know this is the Clematis Forum but I just got a new digital camera and wanted to share my pictures with you. I went to the Garden Galleries Info page to no avail. I uploaded my photos to Photobucket and Picasa but do not know how to get them to adhere to my posts. I would like to have the picture show up on my post; not just a link. Anyone have the patience to help me?

Thanking you in advance,
suebot in CT

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Help Learning How to Post Photos

Sue, go to photobucket and copy the 3rd line (HTML Code) under the picture you want to post. Come here, type your message, paste the HTML code and then hit preview. Your photo should show up in your message. Then hit submit. It's that easy.

Carol

o

Thank you for asking, and Carol, thank you for answering! I was very confused about this as well, I see if I can do it now.

o

Carol-

I can't thank you enough for your help. I was finally able to post my pictures. I sat at my computer for 4 hours last night trying to post to no avail. Your directions were perfect.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

suebot in CT

o

Sue, you are very welcome. The first time I tried to post a picture (many years ago), it took me all day and half of the night to figure it out :-). It's so easy when you finally "get" it but so perplexing until you do. BTW, your photo's were wonderful. I hope to see a lot more!

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here