Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
koigardenclub_com

Attention Koi Garden Club Customers

koigardenclub_com
14 years ago

Hopefully your garden season is going well.

I owe all of you an apology, plants, or refunds. My apologies, I screwed up severely this season by spreading myself too thin. There was concern that I wasn't going to be able to survive on the plant sales alone so I took a part time job. In the process I lost control of my inventory and operations. I ended up selling plants I no longer had, and failed to keep in communications. New plants were ordered in, and are in stock, but I have spent all my reserve shipping funds mailing out back orders. Things have been spiraling out of control so this is an note to let you all know what is happening. I have a few more emails to send out for your folks who have requested a refund.

I have every desire to honor your orders/refunds, but am completely out of funds at the moment. I am shipping new orders as they come in and working my way backwords in the back order pile.

I am offering a 50% additional items out of any items listed on my updated website, http://KoiGardenClub.com for those of you folks who don't mind waiting for your plants to be shipped sometime between now and the end of the season. If you have 4 items on back order, pick out an additional 2, free of charge. If you have 2 items, pick out an additional 1, etc. My goal is to buy some more time while I get back on my feet.

If you are in need of your refund instead of extra plants, I simply don't have it right now. Please know that I am trying to ship and refund ALL back orders and will continue to whittle away at these pending issues as funds become available. If you need to file complaints with whatever organizations you feel necessary, I fully understand. It was my lack of planning and poor organization that put us in this hole. Also know that I am not retalitory. If you file complaints and post negative reviews I will still get your refund to you, but I just don't have the money right now.

As stated above, all new orders are shipping out right away in an effort to reverse this trend.

Again, my apologies for allowing it to get this bad.

Respectfully,

Perry Jerome Post

Comments (4)