Return to the Clematis Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brushwoods Clematis

Posted by organic_kitten (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 27, 10 at 23:22

I ordered Omoshira and Miguel Viso from Brushwood today for early spring delivery. I was so excited to get the notice they were available as I had been on the waiting list for Omoshira for three years.
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brushwoods Clematis

Yes, I ordered both of those also. I'm looking forward to spring!

o

I am delighted to see that Dan is now offering 'Miguel Viso' for sale! I plan on placing my order today!!

For those of you who may not know, Miguel (aka nckvilledudes) was a frequent and extremely generous poster for many years on this forum. He passed away quite suddenly last year and his loss here is profound. This clematis was bred and named to honor his memory.

o

I learned about these two being in stock before Christmas so was able to have them as part of my Christmas gifts. Like Kay, I have been waiting for Omishiro for a couple of years.

Of course, I also found a couple of others to put on my notification list Tie Dye and Andromeda.

Miguel was a very special dude and is missed mightly.

o

• Posted by bob414 USDA 9, Sunset 15 (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 28, 10 at 21:38

Thanks for posting. I've been waiting to order Miguel Viso. I also ordered Omishiro. Now I have to start making room for them.

o

You guys are such enablers . . . such lovely delicate edgings on those Omoshiro blooms.

I too miss Miguel's depth of knowledge, patience with those of us with less experience, and sense of humor.

Here is a link that might be useful: Omoshiro

o

I still have a bunch of Clems from last year not planted in the ground but I do want 'Miguel Viso' and have been eye-balling 'Omoshiro' for years too.

o

I just ordered my 12 new clematis from Dan..OOOOooo...Spring is in the air and the Purple Martins are returning...so it is planting time for me
I bought Clematis Ragamuffin
Clematis Kaaru
Clematis Dark Eyes
Clematis Elvan
2 of Clematis Dancing Queen
Clematis Miguel Viso
Clematis Starburst
Clematis Ristimagi
Clematis Kasugai
Clematis Love Jewelry and
Clematis Shin-shigyoku
Yipppeeeeeee

o

Beautiful clematis, Jeanne. I am eyeing a few of them for my gardens as well.

Where do you live in TX? When I was in San Antonio this past week it didn't seem like planting time quite yet. Course, I was told, this was an unusually cold February for TX.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clematis Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here