Return to the Community Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Blog for New Community Garden

Posted by ghoghunter Zone6b SE PA (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 27, 11 at 12:33

We are starting up a brand new community garden here in Falls Township PA. I started a blog to sort of record how things go and I wanted to share a link. Our garden is going to be in our Community Park and hasn't even been tilled yet. We are all excited at the prospect of having one though. I just wanted to invite everyone to visit the blog. Do any other folks have blogs for their gardens?
Joann

Here is a link that might be useful: Falls Township Community Garden Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Blog for New Community Garden

Looks great! I am taking over an existing garden because the facilitator moved away. I am starting a blog for ours too, but haven't posted anything on it yet! I will share the link when I get it started. :-)

o
RE: New Blog for New Community Garden

Hi Strngelitgrrl! How many plots does your garden have and are they all filled? Where are you located. Good luck on your blog. Right now I am just waiting for our place to be tilled so I can have something more to talk about!
Joann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Community Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here