Return to the Community Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our Community Garden...

Posted by ididit USDA Zone 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 28, 05 at 13:09

Hi - I just wanted to share with you our Community Garden. It has about 60 plots of varying sizes and is pretty active! We've had little opportunity to work in it so far because of all the rain, but it should be growing lots very soon. I made us a website last year, but it isn't getting many hits. I hope it'll get more interest as time goes on. It has a forum, lots of pictures and recipes, etc. If you are interested, please visit our website. www.MDGarden.com Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our Community Garden...

Hi from Australia. From time to time I take a look at some of the forums I don't usually visit. Which today led me to your website. Very nicely done. I love the fruit and veg creatures page.

o

Thanks very much for visiting our website! I'm glad you enjoyed some of the pictures. There are some very creative people out there!
Christine

o

Nice looking gardens, everything looks good!! The vegetable creatures are so very creative. Thaks for sharing the photos/website.

o

Just wanted to let you know another person viewed and appreciated your website today. I've just read some nightmare stories of community gardens on other threads, so this was a welcome reprieve. I'm sorry there isn't any info. yet on the children's program, as I'm hoping to start something that involves young people and seniors.

Keep up the good work!

Carolyn in The Heart of New York State

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Community Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here