Return to the Community Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sepulveda Community Garden

Posted by avonletty 9 (My Page) on
Sat, May 21, 11 at 19:46

Hello gardeners,
I just got a 10X20 plot at the Sepulveda Community Garden in Los Angeles. What an amazing place! Are there any other gardeners from this community garden on here? Would love some plant cuttings....
Encino Letty

Check out my new digs:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lettysells/CommunityGarden?authkey=Gv1sRgCKGxn_e6iO7HMw&feat=email#

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sepulveda Community Garden

Letty, would love to get updates on what you and your kids are doing at the garden.

o
RE: Sepulveda Community Garden

Starting my THIRD year at the community garden here in Encino, CA. Running out of room! Rented a second plot to fit in all the tomatos I purchased at Tomatomania.

My two young boys like and sometimes love coming to the garden. I frequently have "Garden Dates" there with their friends. They like giving their friends tours and running around in the grassy areas. I think my youngest son has really caught the gardening bug this year - he has planted a few seedlings and likes to give them names. So far we have "Jacob's Jackedy Sunflower" and "Jacob's HotPeno"

I'm trying to figure out a way to post some pics...

Anyone else out there gardening with kids at a community garden?

This post was edited by avonletty on Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 0:13

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Community Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here