Return to the Community Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Urban Farmers to Help Start Gardening Non-Profit

Posted by CityBounty Gresham OR (My Page) on
Sat, May 5, 12 at 21:32

Hi Everyone,
My name is Pam Allen and I am trying to get this non-profit off the ground. http://www.citybounty.org
I am looking for two other people in my area who would be willing to sit on the board and help make this dream happen. Come to the forum and post if you are interested in leading or if you just want to join in and help or even if you just have gardening knowledge that might be helpful.

We are about sharing seed, starts, harvests, and elbow grease and growing food in unused land and rooftops using intensive methods such as Aquaponics and Intensive Raised Beds, to grow as much as possible in a small space. The produce we raise will be used by our emergency food system and given away to our neighbors as they join in the harvest.

Thanks to any who might want to be part of this.
Pam Allen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Urban Farmers to Help Start Gardening Non-Profit

Hi "CityBounty", the link you had shared in threads is not working. With your website how can I get all information and a cleared knowledge about your work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Community Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here