Return to the Community Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
starting a wild community garden

Posted by enda299 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 26, 10 at 4:56

starting a wild community garden for the local school to help with science. is there any other such gardens out there and if so what do you grow,do you leave it open,do you put on dominations and any other advice you can give.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: starting a wild community garden

How did you choose on a wild garden? (instead of veggie etc)
Are you on twitter? School gardens was the topic of #Gardenchat about a month ago. Had great advice. I'll see if I can look up the link or get more information. I do know some on twitter that help with their child's school garden that I could connect you with
I'm @Bluelgcrew

o
RE: starting a wild community garden

What is a wild garden? I never heard of that kind of garden and am just curious. Wildflowers? A meadow? Also where are you located? That will make a big difference in what you can grow.
Joann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Community Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here