Return to the Community Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Student seeking interview about community gardens in NYC

Posted by MirandaLea New York (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 04 at 11:39

My name is Miranda BLoodworth, and I am a student at Pace University in downtown NYC. I am doing a research project on community gardens in the NYC area and would like to interview someone assosiated with a particular garden. If you are, please respond to this posting, or inform somone who can assist me.

Thank you very much,
Miranda Bloodworth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Student seeking interview about community gardens in NYC

Hey Miranda....contact someone at Brooklyn Botanical Garden...they would have information about people who are associated with community gardens because they do the greenest block competition during the summer and what not...try contacting someone who is associated with the greenbridge project at the garden...hope this helps.

http://www.bbg.org/edu/greenbridge/

this link should be helpful...goodluck

o

Good God, Miranda! If the report is as bludgeoned with as many spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors as your single paragraph above, your report is doomed. :-(

IronBelly

o

Good God, IronBelly! Did Santa forget to bring what you wanted this year?

o

No. I'm Jewish.

o

Thank you very much for your helpful responses. My paper was a success and I received an A. I apologize for my errors. I am a very busy student and, neglectfully, I did not review my request. However, Ironbelly darling, if you have nothing better to do with your time than read old posts and make unhelpful remarks, then maybe you should find a new hobby. Gardening, it seems, is not cathartic enough to alleve your immeasureable chutzpah.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Community Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here