Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brenna_gw

Community gardens in Montreal

Brenna
22 years ago

Hi there!

I'm really interested in community gardening, so I've chosen to do a report on the community gardens on Montreal for my geography class at Queen's university. I'm going to discuss the ecological, cultural, economical and emotional benefits of community gardens in the city. If anyone knows where I can get some good sources on this topic (besides web sources...I've found plenty of those!) please let me know. Books, articles, brochures, maps, pictures...anything! I'd also really love to do some email interviews. If anyone participates in community gardening in Montreal or knows someone who does, I'd love to do a little email interview with you. I'll fully source you for the report, and we can talk about anything from the technical aspects (ecological benefits, rules and regulations, economic benefits, etc.) to how gardens make you feel, how they bring cultures together, how they give people a sense of place...anything you want to talk about! So if anyone is interested, please let me know! I'd absolutely love to talk to people who are involved with these gardens.

Thanks! :)

Brenna