Return to the Companion Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need companion for hanging strawberries

Posted by diclemeg 7a (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 16, 10 at 10:15

Am gonna move my strawberries to hanging bags this year, hanging them on the side of deck railing and someone suggested the birds are gonna eat them all. Anyone have an idea what I could perhaps plant as a companion, to keep the pests away? The hanging bag has ten slots and I was thinking that maybe I can plant something in one of the slots. Maybe a marigold on the top of the bag? Or a nasturtium? I need to keep the birds away, maybe the squirrels too. Thanks in advance !!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Companion Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here