Return to the Companion Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vegetable Companion Chart

Posted by OrganicDan z5 Nova Scotia (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 18, 04 at 9:43

There are still requests for my chart. That can only mean that a lot of people are reading deep into some of the long threads. Glad to see there is such interest in companion planting.

The chart has received no amendment or addition since first sent out on request. Glad it is still in demand.

Have a great gardening season, OrganicDan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vegetable Companion Chart

Available on email request using "Companion Chart" as the subject.

o

Hi, I would love to Have the companion chart please!!
Thank you

o

Those request the chart must include their e-mail address.

Regards, Dan

o

OMG Finally!! I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Did you compile it yourself or is it from another source?

o

thanks organicdan!!!!! Would you send me one please?
teflach@bellsouth.net

o

Please send me the chart at evanstodd at Yahoo.com

Thanks

o

You know, I was thinking, we should have a sort of gardenweb "community chart" which we can all add to, edit, and revise according to our research and own experiences. We can also get a little more specific about each plants properties as a companion, whether it's a trap crop or a repellent, a ground cover, or a beneficial attractant

o
Companion Chart

Hi OrganicDan,

I would love a copy of your chart, too.

Thanks!!

o

Those requesting the chart via my e-mail must include the e-mail address for the reply. I cannot reply without it.

o

Would love your chart, please email it to me: dj2trees at gmail dot com, thank you, also with your permission I could post it on my small garden blog, which needs at lot of updating, BTW. If / when I do I will post my web address here, thanks

o

hi would u send me the chart please egyronin23@yahoo.com

o

would like a copy of chart also, thanks...ron.jill@hotmail.com

o

Sign me up! jonservative@gmail.com is my email. I've also been working on a chart in Excel. I'm anxious to review your chart because there is so much partial or contradictory information out there.

o

I would love a copy of this chart if possible! Please send to harmonympowell@gmail.com.

Thank you!

o

I would love your chart. My email is kidsmomofmany@comcast.net

o

I would also like one of your charts. vze245gu@verizon.net Thank you

o

I really need one of your charts. There are so many out there that are incomplete and lacking. please send me one. moser56@ yahoo.com

o

Hi,

can I please have a chart as well? I found few that are conflicting and I am complete newbie in gardening, so I need some help. alexandramils(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Thank you!

o

I am new to gardening, and working with little space, your chart would be so helpful!! Please email me missimkr2009@hotmail.com. I'm also trying to find help with finding seeds. This is my first garden this year, and I have figured out that most of my plants are hybrid and won't be able to get true seeds to continue gardening? I've been looking here and there seems to be only hybrid seeds available at the stores close to me. Any help/suggestions you can give me would greatly be appreciated! Thank You!!

o

Hi OrganicDan,
I would greatly appreciate a copy of your chart. Email to khorak99@hotmail.com. Thanks!

o

I would love to use your companion chart

ever so gratefully:

carterbottjerharrison@gmail.com

o

Hi,
I would also like to get a copy of your chart. My e-mail address is denizetan@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Denize

o

Hello. I would love a copy of your chart. My e-mail address is kristinamfoster@gmail.com

Thank you,
Kristina

o

I would also like a copy of your chart. Thanks

dallenbaugh@yahoo.com

o

Why not post the chart here?

o

I too would appreciate a copy of your chart and wish to thank you for making your work available.

Bracha

nbpick@gmail.com

o

Would love a copy of this as I'm trying to compile one myself but it gets very muddy looking through all the info. noah.cass.davis@gmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Companion Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here