Return to the Companion Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jasmine

Posted by SherryMo 5 / Mo. (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 23, 04 at 15:19

Am bringing in my Jasmine plant and would like to put another plant or two in the pot that would be a good "friend" also look pretty. The jasmine is a new to me plant this year and I would love to know more about its growing needs. It is an angel wing jasmine. Thanks so much for your help.
Sherry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jasmine

Let's see.....I am thinking of a few trailing low growing type plants that should be very good company.
Plants that would also thrive in the same type of soil, water regiment and would do well in a bit less
light environment.

If you are interested here are some easy plants that I think would be good possibilities ;- Variegated Pilea,
Pellionia , Golden Pothos, Tradescantia 'Sweet Kate' and Variegated Ivy.

I would like to mention that light is the most important factor when growing Jasmine indoors. It will thrive for
a good while indoors but must have the strongest light possible or it will quickly lose it vigor.

Good Luck!

Ankrara's Hobby Corner

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Companion Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here