Spring replacements and additions

Posted by Davesconifers 5 Shawnee Ks (cmsteg63@gmail.com) on
Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 11:08

photo IMG_0549-2.jpg

Dave

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring replacements and additions

Ooh nice. Please do tell us the names of your new friends and show us a few pictures when you have them in their new locations. I never get tired of seeing your garden or anyones garden here.

The losses this year were many and quite disconcerting but looking on the bright side, it's always fun picking out new replacement conifers.

Did any of your cedars survive the winter. How about your new 'Horstmann'. Hope it has some buds starting to swell.

o

• Posted by SC77 6b (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 20:03

Nice haul Dave! What's the small white one on the right? I'm guessing Chamaecyparis pisifera 'White Pygmy'? Are these Iseli plants or conifer kingdom?

o

Looks great!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here