Return to the Conifers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know the status of Bethlehem Nursery?

Posted by davidrt28 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 12 at 9:12

The website has been gone for a few months now (replaced by the perky looking college coed who is in fact the ruthless, vanquishing overload of unpaid websites) I haven't received any marketing email in over a year, I used to get a couple a year from his graftforyou aol address. I know some who has sent him a couple of emails and not gotten a response.
Hopefully not another in the long list of semi-recent (starting about 5 years ago with the closing of Arborvillage) specialty nursery closings, but it might be.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know the status of Bethlehem Nursery?

Thank you for posting this. I maintain his website and was unaware that it was not working. I contacted the ISP and the domain had expired and I have corrected it.

Should be back up in a couple of hours.

Thanks again, Bill

o

Dennis's website is back on track now :0)

o

Has anyone received an availability list from Dennis yet?

o

I have not. Last year it was really early (November of 2010 for 2011) the year before it was in March.

tj

o

Good to know he is still in business.

o

• Posted by whaas 5a SE WI (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 2, 12 at 21:51

Has anyone inquired about an availability list?

o

Last I heard back in December was the early season snowstorm from October 2011 that caused a lot of damage in Connecticut affected Bethlehem Nursery and put Dennis behind schedule. I hope eveything works out!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here