Return to the Conifers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring is coming! The Microbiota turned green today!

Posted by formandfoliage 9b Sunset zone 15 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 13, 12 at 23:09

It is one of the most wonderful seasonal events. They were brown yesterday, green today. Who needs flowers?

Here is a link that might be useful: Form and Foliage

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring is coming! The Microbiota turned green today!

mine got buried under 3 inches of snow over the weekend .. right after the 20 to 40 miles hour winds took the wind chill down to single digits..

have i mentioned i hate you warm zone peeps .. JUST ... THIS TIME OF YEAR ... lol

ken

o

I know...I'm sorry! I hail from cold climes myself, but have been here for 30+ years. Every time a member of my family asks me, somewhat peevishly, why I insist on remaining so far away, I respond: the weather!
Just remember, snow is beautiful (and insulating).
New Jersey gal

o

Snow here as well this past weekend... I'm starting to see a few days with 40-45 temps so I'm hopefull lol.

Great photos by the way!

o

Thx!
March is right around the corner, not much longer to wait!

Here is a link that might be useful: Form and Foliage

o

Oh my gosh, just noticed today (THURSDAY) that mine has suddenly turned green too! Ive never paid attention before to the time of the color change. I'm in Sunset zone 15 also. OTOH, my zoysia grass lawn is still brown and my ornamental grasses, which normally sprout new green growth by end of January, are still dormant. Go figure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here