Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mesterhazypinetum

New Conifer Descriptions 2009-2013

mesterhazypinetum
10 years ago

Friends,
Its time to stop for a while after a 4 years documentation discovery action to give a short summary.

Last week I finished the editing of the Conifer Treasury 5.0 2013. We have 23438 known conifer cultivars. 10876 cultivars are photographed with 37221 photos. The book in printed version would take 2824 pages in 8 bands. As a book it will be never sold. If anyone of you like books, must take the files to the next copy-saloon to let them print for own use.

This book contains 11871 new conifer cultivars. This cultivars are descripted in ten countries in new national conifer books as new national versions: Austria 3.0, Belgium 2.0, Cesko 3.0, Germany 2.0, Holland 2.0, Hungary 3.0, Latvia & Estonia 1.0, Poland 2.0, Sweden 1.0 and USA & Canada 2.0.

I must thank to 50 excellent conifer breeders and authors, who took part in this great logistical enterprise, and my thaks to all of them with a Conifer Master emblem. This is not an award, just my thanks to exeptionally florists, who helped the Conifer Treasury.

I move back to Gallery site to publish details and the available files of the Conifer Treasury. Anyone of you may join this company, who has knowledge of newly discovered conifer cultivars.

See details in the attached summary file

Zsolt
conifertreasury.org

Here is a link that might be useful: New Conifer Descriptions 2009-2013

Comments (2)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional