Picea orientalis 'Skylands.

Posted by Davesconifers 5 Shawnee Ks (cmsteg63@gmail.com) on
Fri, May 9, 14 at 8:47

To the gallery it must go.

This post was edited by Davesconifers on Fri, May 9, 14 at 10:20

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Picea orientalis 'Skylands.

Can you post a link to the gallery? I don't know how to use the gallery. Is a separate account required? All I see is some pictures, and a search box on the right, and link to archives. How to navigate? There are no threads like I see on this side,

This post was edited by wannabeGardnr on Fri, May 9, 14 at 10:56

o

I just recently learned how to get to the gallery pictures, I never knew about the other side of the forums.

Just scroll back up to the top of the messages and you will see a message that says "Love conifer pictures? Check out our conifer galleries" or right below that there is a link that says switch to gallery. Either one will get you there.

Linda

This post was edited by tropic_lover on Sat, May 10, 14 at 9:44

o

Thank you!

o

for others.. the link is just above the first post in the forum .. it says:

[Switch to: Gallery]

ken

o

Bummer, was hoping to see it here :-(

No wonder there's been less participation at this Forum.

Josh

o

Well, this one's a teaser. First there is the thread that shows up in the forum, but when you excitedly click to see, you find out the post has been edited to remove the content with no link to follow. Bummer, I agree :(

But thanks to forum members I learned about the conifer gallery and found the beautiful photo there.

My baby Skylands is slowly pushing out new growth for several weeks now. They have started to elongate, but needles have not unfurled yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here