Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: spring in new hampshire

Your plantings are all looking great together and the reds and yellows really set it all off.
Cher

o

Everything is looking spectacular. Good eye spotting those Robin gems. That orange/yellow japanese maple is striking. Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream' perhaps? I must have now =)

o

its like.. magic.. lol

you ought to do a tutorial on edging.. its is sublime .. and done right ...

ken

o

thanks c,k and g... yes, orange dream... saw a robin fly outa the emerald arborvitae...hello! note pic2 ... i moved balsam fir (backround) 6 feet further back to make room for the new serbian spruce to the left for 12-14 feet spacing. also added a third island/border with some little specimens i ordered online this winter... fun stuff. i figure the price to pay for lookin' at everyones great pics is puttin up a few of my own. ;)

o

looking really good!

o

• Posted by whaas 5a SE WI (My Page) on
    Sun, May 20, 12 at 22:22

I agree that 'Orange Dream' steals the show!

o

Looks great!

o

Wow, that looks like Eden. How nice it must be to wander your gardens with that wonderfully country feel to the edges. No closeted feeling of houses near by, or forests closing you in. Wonderfully open and yet full at the same time.

Hopefully you share some closeups on the beds.

-Will

o

Very Very nice, What a nice setting...you roll across the nice yard, to the cool gardens and then the backdrop of the fields...nice...

o

aaawwwwww for sweet! I love the robins nest. Your gardens sure are gorgeous. I really like that clean neat look. I can't wait to see them in 4 or 5 years when they really put on growth and the conifers look more mature.

Thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here