Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fairfield8619

Mark down time

fairfield8619
9 years ago

These were 50% off ($35) at the big orange-please please no big debates about big box. This is the only way to buy conifers there with the guarantee for assurance to get your money back. I will keep my receipt. It's a win win if they live. Now just what they are specifically is another matter, the big box after all.
One obviously is just what the tag says, I think-weeping blue atlas cedar then it says glauca pendula then Cedrus libani. The other is different but still a weeper- it is green, same tag, same sku, but green with longer needles and much more robust trunk, the close up is the green of course. They have survived the abuse so they must have some roots, potted B&B go figure. I haven't looked at the roots yet. They kept them watered too, big surprise, I shook violently trying to dislodge needles, nothing and that may be a good sign, until I go to plant them.
Everything seems to come from OK now instead of TX for some reason. Even the local nursery seems to have the same plants with different tags.

{{gwi:734831}}
{{gwi:734834}}

Comment (1)