Return to the Conifers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I like all the pics!

Posted by donn_ 7b-8a (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 24, 11 at 18:45

I may not respond to each one, but they are helping me develop a new plant fetish.

I see a specimen I like, and I start researching it. I think I have nearly 50 different "likes" on my list now.

Unfortunately, I have only so much space, so I'll have to be limiting myself to true dwarfs and miniatures, as well as learn to prune them to keep them within bounds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I like all the pics!

I feel the same way, donn. The regulars around here post a lot of informative pictures.

o

do me a favor.. PLEASE!!! ....

i dont expect everyone.. to reply to every single pic ...

but nothing irritates me more.. than a pic that falls down a few pages with not a single reply ...

i know peeps are looking at it.. and i realize that not all are toe tingling as the next.. but it irritates me when no one has nothing to say ... its like saying.. it wasnt worth my time to snap the pic.. download it.. edit it .. upload it.. and then post it ...

so if you would .. please make it your duty.. to adopt the orphans ... THX!!!

otherwise.. it is my pleasure to enable all of you ...

there is so much more to the conifer world.. as compared to what most if you see at the bigboxstore ... eh??

ken

o

Yep. There's so much more to conifers than I would have thought. Since I started hanging around here, I've purchased all kinds of neat stuff, including Thuja Occ. Golden Tuffet, Thuja Occ. Rhinegold, Yellow Ribbon, Thuja Plicata Whipcord, Tempelhof Hinoki, and others.

o

Ken, I've commented on some but not all. But I can tell you I greatly appreciate the pics and info.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here